RenderBus at a glance
Why to use the rendering SDK?
一. Login authentication
二. Analysis of the scene
三. Add special fields and update the json file interface
1. Modify the task.json
2. task.json add custom parameters
3. user custom upload.json
四. Validate json file
1.Upload the json file first and then upload the resource file according to “upload.json”:
2.Uploading json files is completely independent of the user resources:
六. Submit Task
1. Supports custom downloads of hierarchical directory structures under each rendering task.
2. Realtime download, that is, the task rendering completed a frame began to download
3. The task is not downloaded until all frames are rendered
八. Attachment: transfer configuration file
API interfaces use methods
The preparatory work
Obtain the platform list
Obtain the user information
Obtain user settings
Update user settings
Obtain user transfer BID
Create task ID
Obtain analysis error code
Obtain the task list
Obtain the task rendering frame details
Obtain the overview of task rendering frames
Re-submit the failed frames
Re-submit the specified frames
Obtain the task details
Add a custom label
Delete custom label
Obtain custom label
Obtain the supported rendering software
Obtain supported rendering software plugins
New user rendering environment configuration
Adjust user render environment configuration
Delete user render environment configuration
Set up default render environment configuration
Obtain user render environment configuration
Task Progress (Only support Max )
Task Setting Of Over Time Stop
Get Raysync transmission message
Get Raysync authentication key
Full Speed Render
Set the log path
Task Information Verification
1. Upload file cutting
2. Multi-thread upload
3. Use thread pool to control upload
4. Only upload resources in upload
5. Only upload the json configuration file generated by analysis
6. Upload the configuration file first and then automatically upload the resource according to the upload file (task id must be)
1. The automatic download is completed with a single frame as the granularity rendering (task id must be)
2. Taking task as the granularity, downloading starts when all frames in the task are rendered (task id must be)
3. User-defined download server directory structure download (task id is not required)
Detailed parameter configuration
ID mapping of DCC software
task_info default parameters
1. What versions of Python does the RenderBus SDK support?
2. How to download the SDK package with pycharm?
3. To download only the first frame, how to set?
4. After the priority frame rendered, how to set to automatically render at full speed?
5. How to set to download the rendering result immediately after current rendered frame rendered?
6. What is the easiest way to use?
Contribute to the RenderBusSDK
Edit on GitHub
Functionality of reading/writing of json file and verification of part of data.
Read the Docs
On Read the Docs
Free document hosting provided by
Read the Docs